Quick InstructionsEasy Scorpion Solitaire
Winning Statistics: 6 in 10 (About 60%)
Move all of the cards to the foundations
The differences between "Normal" and "Easy" Scorpion Solitaire are that only 9 cards are facing down (instead of 12), and that any card may be moved to an empty pile.
These two changes increase the chance to win from 5% to almost 60%
- Cards automatically move to an empty foundation when a pile contains an ordered set of cards from King to Ace (sharing the same suit)
- You cannot move cards manually to the foundation
- Can be built from King to Ace, but only if the cards are sharing the same suit
- Any card or set of cards can be moved as long as they are placed on a card sharing the same suit, and higher rank (For example, the 2 of Diamonds may only be placed over the 3 of diamonds.)
- An empty pile may be filled with any card or set of cards
- Only contains three cards
- Click to deal one card to each of the first three piles
Spacebar - Deal a new card
H - Show Hint
U / Ctrl + Z - Undo
N - Open the New Game menu
Plus/Minus - Zoom in/out
Registration complete! Welcome to Solitaire Bliss!
Please note that your statistics will be saved upon starting your next game.