Last updated: November 7th 2021
Third Party Advertisements
- SolitaireBliss.com is using third-party companies, such as Google and MonetizeMore, in order to display advertisements. These third-party companies will place and read cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect statistics about their advertisements.
- In order to improve the site, we are using Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect anonymous statistics about visits to the site.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google Ads Settings (External website)
What Data We Collect and Why?
- When you register to SolitaireBliss.com, we ask you to supply your email address, we use it for purposes such as sending the daily challenges email and self-publishing materials.
- We will never give or sell your email address to third-parties.
- We log statistics of anonymous usage data, such as which solitaire games are the most popular, which types of browsers and operation systems were used and other anonymous technical data in order to improve the site.
- Please contact us if you want to delete your account or have any questions about privacy.
- Third parties will also place cookies to display, target and track advertisements